Prices PDF Print E-mail

In the table below prices in euros for the apartment per week in 2019:

Period Price/week
January, February, March €625
April, May €675
June, July, August €725
September, October €675
November, December €625

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We are extremely flexible: No set arriving or departure days. Extra days will be calculated in proportion.
Prices include water usage and power consumption, but exclude the final house cleaning, which you pay for on arrival (€125) at the key holder.

Your booking is confirmed after you have paid the deposit, which is at least 10% of the total. 8 Weeks before your arrival you will have paid the remaining amount (90%) and an additional €250 caution money (bond). You will then also receive your voucher with all the necessary details concerning the agreement.
The deposit, the rent and the bond can all be paid via bank transfer. The bond will be refunded within 10 days after your departure date.

An optional baby cot is €20 (per rental period)

No charges for WIFI. Internet available all through the apartment: FREE WIFI.

There will be plenty of towels for the kitchen, hygiene and bathing purposes. No charges for (extra) bed sheets. You will need to bring beach towels yourselves.

There will be no house cleaning or changing of bed sheets during your stay. However, the apartment comes with a washing machine, detergent and a dry rack for your convenience.

No pets allowed.

All tenants must be 25 years of age or up, unless accompanied by parents/official guardians that have reached the age of 25 or over.

If you are interested in renting the place for a longer period of time, please contact us for a customised offer.

Finally, the apartment is also for sale. Contact us for a competitive offer